Color: SC to SC
- Beyondtech high-quality SC to SC Fiber Patch Cable multimode 50/125 OM5 fiber is specially designed for Telecommunications, Fiber Channel, Medical Instrumentation, data center, premises, educational, LAN, WAN, MAN, Industrial Applications,
- This Beyondtech Fiber OM5 50/125 SC/SC Fiber Patch Cord conforms with TIA/EIA 492AAAE and IEC60793-2-10 A1a.4 standards and complies with RoHS specifications.
- This OM5 fiber has an Green Lime color jacket with a 3.0mm diameter. OM5 cables have a 3.0 dB/km attenuation at 850 nm and 1.00 dB/km at 1300 nm.
- This SC to SC Multimode Duplex OM5 fiber patch cords operate at -20ºC to +70ºC - Bend Optimized Fiber
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen). The LSZH optical fiber jacket is more fire-resistant than PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) cables. If they caught fire the burning LSZH cables give off low smoke and no halogen substances, healthier for the staff and greener for the enviroment. LSZH fiber optic cables are recommended to be used in crowded areas like high-rise buildings, commercial centers, sports centers, airports, and libraries.
The Future of Multimode Fiber is Here!
Beyondtech OM5 50/125 SC to SC Fiber Patch cable simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play characteristic.
Introducing the new generation Optical Multimode OM5 Fiber Patch Cables
Backward compatible with OM4 and OM3 at 850 nm, with reduced chromatic dispersion
Each patch cord is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
Wavelengths: 850 and 1300
Bend Radius: Minimum / 5cm
Cable Jacket: 3.0mm LZSH
Operating Temperature: -4 to 158 F (-20 to +70 C)
Core:OM5 50/125 Microns - Bend Insensitive Fiber
Standard Zip Cord
Polarity: A(Tx) to B(Rx)
Polish: UPC to UPC
Size: 3 Meters (M) - 9.84 Feet (ft)
OM5 50/125 fiber conforms to ITU-651.1, TIA/EIA 492 CAAA
Multiple Sizes Available (1m,3m,5m,10m,20m)
SC/SC connector (Fiber Patch Cable)
Beyondtech SC SC Patch Cord feature precision hold, plastic ferrule. They comply with all ANSI/EIA/TIA standards.
SC to SC Multimode Duplex are used to connect SC / SC devices and are suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, video, multimedia, premise installations, fiber optics patch panels, fiber optic transceiver and fiber optic network, industrial, and military applications. Connectors feature dust caps on the tips for protection.