- COMMERCIAL GRADE: LC Variable Optical Attenuator ( VOA ) for both multi-mode and single-mode fiber optic applications
- RELIABLY TESTED: Every product is tested after production, and is Rohs compliant. We rely on these attenuators for use in our clients fiber networks across the USA.
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN: Attenuation range of 0dB to 30dB. Can be used without fiber signal meter. Dust caps protect against debris and contamination. Free-hanging or panel-mount design
- DIMENSIONS: 2.5" x 4" x 0.5"
- TRUSTED SUPPLIER - Since 1989, Pacific Satellite Inc has been installing commercial CATV systems and networks throughout the USA. We independently source our own brand high spec suite of fiber optic products for HDTV, SDI, and Analog MATV systems.
Details: PacSatSales LC Variable Attenuator has a ceramic alignment sleeve and can be used for both multi-mode and single-mode applications. User adjusts and sets the increase of attenuation to desired level through turn of pinwheel. Can be used to replace mating sleeve at the patch panel enabling variable attenuation levels to be introduced to the system. Attenuation range is 0dB to 30dB. Product Details: LC style for use in single-mode & multi-mode applications. Dust caps protect against debris and contamination. Free-hanging or panel-mount design. RoHS Compliant. Weight: 2 oz. Dimensions: 2.5" x 4" x 0.5"