Color: 125 Meter (410.10ft)
- Fiber Cable Description: OM4 MTP to 8xLC Multi-Fiber Breakouts - 125 Meter | 100G OFNP Laser Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF), Distribution Cord. Corning 50/125 optical fiber core/cladding. High bandwidth fiber for high speed, low loss, data transmission. Each of the 8 Breakouts have 18" of aqua furcation, 2.0mm outer diameter, jumper with zip-cord | Computer Networking Applications.
- Fiber Patch Cable Details: 125 Meter (410.10 feet), 8 Fiber Distribution Breakout Cable, Plenum OFNP Rated, 1/10/40/100Gb, Zip-cord Reinforced, Fiber Optic Cable.
- Core/Cladding: Corning 50µm (micron) diameter fiber core / 125µm diameter cladding. The fiber optic core is surrounded by a transparent, low refraction, cladding material. Light is contained within the fiber core (total internal reflection) causing the fiber within the patch cord assembly to act as a wave-guide. Light travels through the fiber bouncing off the boundary between core and cladding.
- Optical Modality Details: Ethernet Over OM4 Multimode Fiber 3500 / 4700 MHz-km Modal Bandwidth 850nm / 1300nm | Fast Ethernet 100Basw-FX 2000m | 1Gb (1000Mb) Ethernet 1000Base-SX 550m (Requires mode-conditioning patch cord) | 10Gb Ethernet 10GBase-SR 400m | 40Gb Ethernet 40GBase-SR4 150m (550m QSFP+ eSR4) | 100Gb Ethernet 100GBase-SR10 150m.
- Fiber Network Bandwidth: 3600/500 MHz-km @850/1300 nm (OM4 - Optimized for 850nm VCSELs / higher speed).
Details: 125 Meter OM4 MTP / LCx8 Fiber Optic Breakout Cable, OFNP Rated 100G Multimode 50/125 Corning fiber cores. Terminated with female MTP connector (no pins) and 12 male 1.25mm ceramic ferrule LC connectors for optimal core alignment and reliable connectivity. Connector insertion/return loss:
- Maximum Insertion Loss: 0.50 dB
- Typical Insertion Loss: 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss -25 dB
8xLC connectors is equivalent to 4 Duplex fiber connectors. MTP connector has 8x 50/125 fiber cores that breakout into 8xLC fiber patch cords. This distribution cable is UV resistant, water resistant, flame retardant and free from electromagnetic interference. Each 18" breakout has 2.0mm aqua furcation tubing.
Engineered for fast and reliable connectivity between switches, transceivers, media converters, patch panels and other 10/40/100g fiber optic equipment. Supports Fast Ethernet, 100 Gigabit Ethernet, SFP+, QSFP+, Fiber Channel, OIF, ATM, VCSELs and other service provider applications. Ethernet Over OM4 Multimode Fiber Details:
Modal Bandwidth 3500/4700MHz-km 850nm/1300nm
- Fast Ethernet 100Basw-FX 2000m
- 1Gb (1000Mb) Ethernet 1000Base-SX 550m (Requires mode-conditioning patch cord)
- 10Gb Ethernet 10GBase-SR 400m
- 40Gb Ethernet 40GBase-SR4 150m (550m QSFP+ eSR4)
- 100Gb Ethernet 100GBase-SR10 150m
Every fiber optic patch cable FiberCablesDirect ships is individually tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician and carefully packaged with test results. We provide 35+ popular length options in our online catalogs between 0.5 and 300 meters that can ship the same day. Expedited Next Day, 2 Day, 3 Day, Ground and other delivery options available from USPS and UPS. FedEx service options also available for international orders. We do it right with lifetime warranty, quality products, superior packaging and fast delivery anywhere in the world.