- COMMERCIAL GRADE CABLES - Our 1 meter / 3.28 feet, FC to ST, Single mode, Simplex Fiber optic patch cables meet all UL, cUL, IEC & RoHS standards. Pacsat patch cables are Ideal for all fiber networks including CATV type FTTH, FTTB & FTTP systems.
- EXTRA DURABLE - Armored patch cables have a metal sheathing housed in a robust outer jacket. Providing greater protection for sensitive optical fiber than standard cables, it enables installation in hazardous areas including environments with excessive dust, oil, gas, moisture, or even damage-causing rodents.
- FIBER TYPE - Mode: 9/125μm. Wavelength: 1310/1550nm. Jacket Material: PVC Armored (default)/LSZH/OFNP. Jacket Color: Blue OD: standards 2.0/3.0 (default)/0.9/3.0mm.Simplex optical fiber. Insertion loss typical: SC ≤ 0.3dB. Return loss: SC ≥ 60dB Interchangeability: ≤0.2dB. Vibration: ≤0.2dB. Operating temperature: -40~75℃ Storage temperature: -45~85℃
- RELIABLY TESTED - Every jumper is optically tested for insertion loss to ensure a high quality end product. We rely on these cables for use in our clients fiber networks across the USA.
- TRUSTED SUPPLIER - Since 1989, Pacific Satellite Inc has been installing commercial CATV systems and networks throughout the USA. We independently source our own brand high spec suite of fiber optic products for HDTV, SDI, and Analog MATV systems.
Details: This high quality, cost-effective armored 9/125μm single-mode simplex fiber-patch cable meets all RoHS compliances. Every jumper is optically tested for insertion loss to ensure their quality. Suitable for all networks including CATV type FTTH, FTTB and FTTP systems.