- COMMERCIAL GRADE CABLES - Our 1 meter / 3.28 feet, FC to SC/APC, Single mode, Simplex Fiber optic patch cables meet all UL, cUL, IEC & RoHS standards. Pacsat patch cables are Ideal for all fiber networks including CATV type FTTH, FTTB & FTTP systems.
- RELIABLY TESTED - Every jumper is optically tested for insertion loss to ensure a high quality end product. We rely on these cables for use in our clients fiber networks across the USA.
- FIBER TYPE - Simplex optical fiber. Insertion loss typical: SC ≤ 0.3dB. Return loss: SC ≥ 60dB Interchangeability: ≤0.2dB. Vibration: ≤0.2dB. Operating temperature: -40~75℃ Storage temperature: -45~85℃
- PRODUCT DETAILS - Connector: FC to SC APC. Length: 1M / 3.28ft. Mode: 9/125μm. Wavelength: 1310/1550nm. Jacket Material: PVC (default)/LSZH/OFNP. Jacket Color: Yellow. OD: standards 2.0/3.0 (default)/0.9/3.0mm
- TRUSTED SUPPLIER - Since 1989, Pacific Satellite Inc has been installing commercial CATV systems and networks throughout the USA. We independently source our own brand high spec suite of fiber optic products for HDTV, SDI, and Analog MATV systems.
Details: This high quality, cost-effective 9/125μm single-mode simplex fiber-patch cable meets all RoHS compliances. Every jumper is optically tested for insertion loss to ensure their quality. Suitable for all networks including CATV type FTTH, FTTB and FTTP systems. Product Details Connector: FC to ST Fiber Mode: 9/125μm Polish: UPC to UPC Wavelength: 1310/1550nm Fiber Type: Simplex Insertion loss: SC ≤0.3dB Interchangeability: ≤0.2dB Return loss: SC ≥60dB Vibration: ≤0.2dB Operating temperature: -40~75℃ Storage temperature: -45~85℃ Jacket Material: PVC (default)/LSZH/OFNP Jacket Color: Yellow Jacket OD: standard 2.0 (default)/0.9/3.0mm Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 0.5" Weight: 6 oz.