- Hardened IP30 rated SFP to Gigabit PoE+ converter
- SFP port accommodates Multi or Single Mode fiber
- Up to 40 km fiber networking distances with the TI-MGBS40 SFP module
- Provides up to 30W for PoE and PoE+ compliant devices
- Includes DIN-rail and wall mounts
- Wide operating temperature range -40 to 75 °C (-40 to 167 °F)
- Dual redundant power inputs with overload current protection
Platform: No Operating System
TRENDnet’s Industrial SFP to Gigabit PoE+ Media Converter, model TI-PF11SFP, converts fiber to copper while providing power to PoE and PoE+ compliant devices such as IP cameras, VoIP phones, and wireless access points. The hardened IP30 rated housing is suitable for extreme industrial environments. Dual redundant power inputs (power supply sold separately: TI-S12048) with overload current protection minimizes downtime.
Networks devices for manufacturing, general industrial, warehousing, surveillance, and corporate applications.
Converts fiber to copper while providing power to PoE and PoE+ compliant devices such as IP cameras, VoIP phones, and wireless access points.
Hardened IP30 converter, with a -40 to 75 ºC (-40 to 167 ºF) operating temperature range.
• Quick Installation Guide
• Removable terminal block
• DIN-rail and wall mount kit