Aspect Ratio: Unknown
- COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION: Convert and extend different networks over a Gigabit fiber cable connection up to 550 m (1804 ft.) with this fiber media converter
- ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY: The 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 port supports auto-negotiation to bridge different network speeds and devices to a Gigabit fiber network
- CONVENIENT INSTALLATION: Depending on your needs, this versatile media converter can be wall-mounted or used as a standalone solution
- HASSLE-FREE SET-UP: With simple plug-and-play set-up, installing this fiber media converter is fast and easy
- TOUGH BUT COMPACT: Designed with a metal housing, this Gigabit Ethernet fiber media converter has a small-footprint and was built to last
Hardware Platform: PC
Warranty: 2 year warranty
This fiber media converter offers an easy, cost-effective way to extend your network over Gigabit fiber. It is equipped with a multimode transceiver which converts a copper RJ45 Ethernet connection to Gigabit fiber to extend your network over longer distances or connect workstations to switches. The converter provides a powerful extended networking solution for campuses, businesses, government facilities, stadiums, or other areas requiring network access.
Cost-Effective Extension and Dependable Performance
This Gigabit fiber media converter provides a cost-effective and dependable solution for shorter range network extensions. It connects an Ethernet network to remote devices over a fiber backbone, with a 550m range on the fiber optic interface. The media converter has a durable metal housing, engineered to deliver long-lasting performance.
Versatile Connections for Broad Compatibility
Fully compatible with 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet networks, this fiber media converter supports auto-negotiation to bridge different speed networks and devices to a Gigabit fiber network. It provides versatile connectivity to your existing networks and devices, allowing you to maximize the usage and performance of legacy equipment.
The multimode transceiver is removable, giving you the flexibility to change your transceiver in the future to meet your networking needs.
Easy Installation and Compact Convenience
The unmanaged fiber media converter has a standalone design with simple plug-and-play set-up to ensure fast and easy installation. Compact in size, the converter gives you flexible installation options, including a wall mounting option to save space.
MCM1110MMLC is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.