Add to cart for INSTANT Savings.
iNNO Instrument's View 7, a core-alignment splicer with the world’s highest fiber image magnification rate, is the most powerful and innovative fusion splicer in the market. View 7’s 5-inch high-resolution color LCD touchscreen with user-friendly intuitive GUI (Graphic User Interface) offers large and clear fiber images to users. By double-tapping the screen, users can Zoom In & Out the image to the world’s highest magnification of 520x. View 7 offers maximum work efficiency through the fast heating time of 13s and the ultra-high battery capacity of 355 splice/heat cycles. Moreover, the 3 LED lights provide bright splice condition to the users working under dark environments. View 7 offers the most reliable work experiences to our valuable customers.
Shopping online is always difficult because you can't see the quality of a product through a web picture. We promise when you receive your Inno Instrument fusion splicer, you will be blown away by the level of quality.
Touchscreen Operation: Inno Instrument's Fusion splicing is controlled through an intuitive GUI on a 5" capacitive touchscreen display. If you are unfamiliar with what a capacitive touchscreen is, it is what most current electronics manufacturers use for their smartphones and tablets. This is an important detail to pay attention to when shopping for a fusion splicer as many manufacturers still use the membrane style touchscreen which is a clumsy antiquated technology that requires a pressured touch.
Lightweight Design: Inno Instruments Fusion Splicers are cleverly designed with specialty materials to have a smaller footprint and be extremely lightweight.
Tech Support & Warranty: When you purchase an Inno Instrument fusion splicer, you get US-based tech support coupled with a 3-year warranty.
- SM / ITU-T G.652 & G.657
- MM / ITU-T G.651
- DS / ITU-T G.653
- NZDS / ITU-T G.655
- Compatible Fiber: 0.25~3.0mm/Indoor Cable(with VFH-40)
- Max Fibers: 1
- Splicing Time: 7-8sec
- Heating Time: 13sec
- Fiber Views: X,Y,XY,X/Y
- Magnification: 520X
- Lighting: 3 Built-In LED Lights
- Max Result Storage: The last 10,000 results (Splice Data + Splice Image)
- Terminal: Mini USB 2.0
- Cleaved Length: Diameter:0.125~1mm/Cleave Length:8~16mm
- Cladding Diameter: 80~150㎛
- Splicing Mode: MAX128 Modes
- Heating Mode: MAX32 Modes
- Typical Splice Loss: SM: 0.02dB / MM: 0.01dB / DS: 0.04dB /NZDS: 0.04dB / G.657: 0.02dB (ITU-T Standard)
- Return Loss: >>60dB
- Heating Sleeve Length: 0.79-2.36in (20-60mm)
- Tension Test: 1.96-2.25N
- Operating Condition: Operating Altitude: 0~5000m above sea level, 0.95% relative humidity, -10~-50C,Max Wind 15m/s
- Storage Condition: 0~95% relative humidity, -40~80C
- Power Supply: AC Input 100-240V, DC Input 9-14V
- Number of Splices w/ Battery: 9800mAh Battery Capacity,Typical 355 times (Splice+Heat)
- Electrode Life: 5500 arcs, can be extended by using an electrode grinder
- Dimensions: 6.57in x 5.62in x 6.41in (167mm x 143mm x 163mm)
- Weight: 6.17lbs with Battery (2.21kgs)
- View 7 Fusion Splicer
- V7 High Precision Cleaver
- Cleaver blade (B-77)
- VFH-40 Fiber Holder
- AC Adapter
- Power Cable (for AC Adapter)
- Cooling Tray
- E-50 Electrode
- Manual CD
- 9800mAh Battery Pack
- Rugged Locking Carry Case w/ Key & Shoulder Strap