Add to cart for INSTANT Savings.
Inno Instrument offers a line of fusion splicers that are feature rich, affordable, and backed by a US supported 3 year warranty.
Shopping online is always difficult because you can't 'get a feel' for the product through a web picture. We promise when you receive your Inno Instrument fusion splicer, you will be blown away by the level of quality.
Touchscreen Operation: Inno Instrument's Fusion splicing is controlled through an intuitive GUI on a 4.3in capacitive touchscreen display. If you are unfamiliar with what a capacitive touchscreen is, it is what most current electronics manufacturers use for their smartphones and tablets. This is an important detail to pay attention to when shopping for a fusion splicer as many manufacturers still use the antiquated membrane style touchscreen which is a clumsy technology that requires a pressured touch.
Lightweight Design: Inno Instruments Fusion Splicers are cleverly designed with specialty materials to offer a smaller footprint and be extremely lightweight.
Tech Support & Warranty: When you purchase an Inno Instrument fusion splicer, you get US based tech support coupled with a 3 year warranty.
- SM / ITU-T G.652 & G.657
- MM / ITU-T G.651
- DS / ITU-T G.653
- NZDS / ITU-T G.655
- Compatible Fiber: 0.25~3.0mm/Indoor Cable(with VFH-40)
- Max Fibers: 1
- Splicing Time: 7-9sec
- Heating Time: 13sec
- Fiber Views: X,Y,XY,X/Y
- Magnification: 520X
- Lighting: 3 Built-In LED Lights
- Max Result Storage: 10,000
- Terminal: Micro HDMI
- Cleaved Length: Diameter:0.125~1mm/Cleave Length:8~16mm
- Cladding Diameter: 80~150㎛
- Splicing Mode: MAX120 Modes
- Heating Mode: MAX33 Modes
- Typical Splice Loss: SM: 0.03dB / MM: 0.02dB / DS: 0.05dB /NZDS: 0.05dB / G.657: 0.03dB (ITU-T Standard)
- Return Loss: >>60dB
- Heating Sleeve Length: 0.79-2.36in (20-60mm)
- Tension Test: 1.96-2.25N
- Operating Condition: Operating Altitude: 0~5000m above sea level, 0.95% relative humidity, -10~-50C,Max Wind 15m/s
- Storage Condition: 0~95% relative humidity, -40~80C
- Power Supply: AC Input 100-240V, DC Input 9-14V
- Number of Splices w/ Battery: 3800mAh Battery Capacity,Typical 140 times (Splice+Heat)
- Electrode Life: 5500 arcs, can be extended by using an electrode grinder
- Dimensions: 5.39in x 5.2in x 4.69in (137mm x 132mm x 126mm)
- Weight: 3.75lbs with Battery (1.7kgs)
- View 1 Fusion Splicer
- V7 High Precision Cleaver
- VFH-40 Fiber Holder
- SOC Heater Cover
- AC Adapter
- Power Cable (for AC Adapter)
- Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- Cooling Tray
- E-50 Electrode
- Electrode Grinder
- Manual CD
- Battery Pack
- USB Cable
- Rugged Locking Carry Case w/ Key & Shoulder Strap