- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: Our 1 meter / 3.28 feet FC/APC to SC/APC, Single mode, Simplex Fiber optic patch cables meet all UL, cUL, IEC & RoHS standards. These patch cables are Ideal for all fiber networks including CATV type FTTH, FTTB & FTTP systems.
- FIBER TYPE: Simplex optical fiber. Insertion loss typical: FC ≤0.2dB. Return loss: SC ≥ 60dB Interchangeability: ≤0.2dB. Vibration: ≤0.2dB. Operating temperature: -40~75℃ Storage temperature: -45~85℃
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: FC/APC to SC/APC connector. Length: 1M / 3.28ft. Mode: 9/125μm. Wavelength: 1310/1550nm. Jacket Material: PVC (default)/LSZH/OFNP. Jacket Color: Yellow. OD: standards 2.0/3.0 (default)/0.9/3.0mm
- RELIABLY TESTED: Every jumper is optically tested for insertion loss at manufacturing to ensure a high quality end product. We use these cables in the field and rely on them to build out our clients mission critical fiber networks across the USA.
- TRUSTED SUPPLIER: Since 1989, Pacific Satellite Inc and our product range "Fibershack" has been installing commercial CATV systems and networks throughout the USA. We independently source our own brand high spec suite of fiber optic products for HDTV, SDI, and Analog MATV systems.
Details: The Fibershack products you receive from Pacsatsales are all field tested. Our Simplex jumper cables are ideal for use in a commercial environment. They're tried and tested regularly on our client sites who demand 100% perfomance for their Live sporting events. We provide you or your company with top performance at a great price, delivered fast, with no hassle returns. Check out our range of products which will cover all your fiber optic supply needs.