- Release snap feature on faceplate allows front access to installed modules
- Accepts Mini-Com modules for UTP, fiber optic and audio/video, which snap in and out for easy moves, adds and changes
- Label versions available for easy port identification replacement label/label covers available
- Mount to standard EIA 19-Inch racks or 23-Inch racks with optional extender brackets
- Angled patch panels facilitate proper bend radius control and minimize the need for horizontal cable managers
Release Date: 09-10-2018
Details: 24-Port patch panel supplied with six factory installed CFFP4 type front removable snap-in faceplates. Use label part number C261X030FJJ for laser inkjet printer. Front access to installed modules simplifies moves, adds and changes. Port and panel identification features. Accepts Mini-Com or Keystone Modules for UTP, fiber optic and audio/video, which snap in and out for easy moves, adds and changes. Mount to standard TIA/EIA 19-Inch rack or 23-Inch racks with optional extender bracket. 12-Port panels mount to wall using wall-mount bracket. Panduit is a world-class manufacturer committed to innovation and excellence. Today, Panduit is recognized as a leading manufacturer of high-quality products for wiring and communications applications. This reputation gives the company a powerful advantage in today's competitive worldwide marketplace.