- Provides fiber end-face inspection and certification at the press of a button to address the #1 cause of troubleshooting optical networks - contaminated connectors
- Automated pass/fail eliminates confusion and makes testing fast, easy and objective
- Ensures lifetime connections and protects network investmetns by preventing damabe to fiber components and equipment
- Connects via USB with multiple devices including Viavi tools, laptops/PCs, and Android mobile devices
- Includes FiberChekPRO software for analysis and reporting with laptops/PCs
Publisher: Viavi Solutions
Release Date: 26-11-2017
Details: P5000i Digital Analysis Microscope with Automated Fiber Inspection and Pass/Fail - The #1 cause for troubleshooting in optical networks is contaminated fiber connectors. The P5000i is a digital handheld microscope that automatically inspects and certifies the end faces of fiber connectors according to industry standards and specifications. This digital microscope provides instant pass/fail results at the push of a button, eliminating subjective and time-consuming guesswork.