Brand: Kimberly-Clark Professional
- 280 wipers per box, 60 boxes per case, 16,800 wipers per case total
- Kimtech Science Wipes easily wipe up liquids, dust and tiny particles and are designed for delicate tasks
- Kimberly Clark Kimwipes features one-at-a-time dispensing for minimized waste
- Anti-static dispensing system reduces lint and electrostatic discharge (for sensitive environments like labs)
- Each wiper is 4.4" x 8.4" and useful for polishing glassware, cleaning laboratory instruments and other delicate surfaces
Publisher: Kimberly-Clark Professional
Details: When your work requires delicate, light-duty wipers to handle precise tasks, Kimtech Science Kimwipes, by Kimberly Clark, are an obvious choice. With a legacy of more than 60 years of being the go-to wipe for cleaning surfaces, parts, instruments in labs, laboratory lenses, and medical offices, these wipes easily clean liquids, dust and small particles. Plus, the anti-static dispensing design reduces electrostatic discharge. As a business owner, these medical wipers are an efficient choice, thanks to the waste-reducing, one-at-a-time dispensing.